Friday, December 17, 2010

Lucky Winners!

Slightly delayed, I am happy to announce that Rachel and Laura will be receiving the goodie bags from me!

I love Laura so much I am mailing it all the way to Washington State.  She did introduce me to my husband, after all, so that earns her mailing rights. :)  But I love her for lots of other reasons, too.  She is one of my dearest friends, and a true kindred spirit, despite the miles that have always separated us.

And my dear friend Rachel lives just down the road.  I have been thankful for her many times this year for a variety of reasons.  Among other things, she is one of the kindest and gentlest people I have ever known.  I am glad we're friends and I am happy to be able to put a smile on your face. :)

And so ladies...once I finish baking (got those Chocolate Toffee Crunch Bars in the oven now and the divinity is the last item on tap, scheduled for later today!) your goodies will be on the way!

Thanks for being wonderful friends to me and treasures in my life!

P.S. I love all the rest of you that entered to win, too! :) :)

No comments: