Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Fun!

We spent a week in NC over Christmas with my family. We had a great time and the boys especially enjoyed all the hours of playtime with "Uncle Bar". We still don't understand Joshua's origination of this nickname for my brother Tim, but it seems to have stuck. Joshua and Tim were roommates, which meant that Philip and I got a break from Joshua's 6:00 am rising time. The boys had a blast playing air hockey, imagining with little people, taking walks, reading, and of course Caleb put together 4 new puzzles, with the help of Grandma and Aunt Deborah. Christmas morning was fun, as there were a few surprises for each of the boys. Joshua was especially thrilled to receive our own copies of "Snow!" and "The Eye Book", as well as a Percy train. And once Caleb saw puzzles, he was in the heaven. :)

Here are a few pics from our trip.
Apparently, Joshua didn't want to get left behind, so he packed himself in a suitcase!

Here are the boys decorating our gingerbread house. It's not quite as fancy as the ones we saw at Reston Town Center a few weeks ago, but they had fun!


On Christmas Eve, we got to visit with Great Grandma Kroboth, who turned 90 this year! I hope I look that good when I am 90! Maybe I will...I inherited a lot of her other genes. :) We had a great visit with her!

Chrismas Morning

The whole family who was present.

We hope you all had a blessed Christmas! If you didn't receive our Christmas letter, let me know. We had a lot of bounced addresses this year and with Outlook going kaput on me this summer, I am sure I missed some people!! If you found this blog because of our letter, please leave a comment and say hi! :) We love to know who's reading.

No comments: