We called this year's visit a success because
1. We didn't lose any children this year (thank goodness!)
2. We saw cool animals up close
3. None of our kids threw up (sorry Gabriel!)
4. The weather was great and we went early and beat the crowds
5. Caleb actually admitted he had a good time WHILE we were at the zoo!
Seriously, it was fun and we look forward to heading back next year!
Andrew lookin' ready for a Safari!
Mr. Elephant getting all cleaned upOne of the prized Pandas. You should have seen the telephoto lenses that were all around taking shots of this beauty!