Sunday, October 7, 2007

Haircuts

So, I have been cutting Philip's hair since before we were even engaged. I think the first time was about 6 years ago. The first few cuts were quite long and painful...not physically painful, but they literally took about 2 hours! I've come a long way in 6 years. We've never truly had a disaster, although there have definitely been a few times where we've had to say "oh well...it will grow out!" When my 18 year old brother was here in August, my youngest sister and I declared war on his hair and decided it was time for a style change. He reluctantly agreed. Deborah and I were thrilled with the results. Tim claims he had to have it fixed by a "professional", but I still say it looked pretty good! :)





















It was a natural progression to cut the boys' hair as well. Today was haircut day
around here. Joshua said that Daddy needed to go first and he would be after that, so that's how it was. I always hate cutting Joshua's hair because it feels like he loses half of his personality! I love his spiky, crazy hair! But, we can only let it grow past his ears for so long. :) Caleb only got a trim, as I'd like to see how his hair looks grown in a bit. I am actually considering *gasp* taking him to a Hair Cuttery or something to see what they can do with Caleb's hair at a non-buzz length.


So, after the haircuts, we put the boys on the swing in an attempt to get a nice picture of the two of them. We nearly succeeded! Aren't they cute? :)

No comments: