Friday, April 22, 2011

The End of an Era

Wednesday night it became official that I will no longer be coordinating the MOPS Consignment Sale.  This "job" which has occupied so much of my mind, life and time for the past two plus years is moving on to someone else.  I knew I was approaching the end of my time with it, but I had thought God was leading me to coordinate one more sale.  Through a topsy-turvy, bumpy series of events it became clear that my time there in an official capacity was over.  Of course I will still be involved though.  The Sale gets in your blood and there is no going back. :)  I truly loved (mostly!) coordinating the sale and know that it was absolutely the work God had for me during the last two years.  I know the next gal taking over will do a great job and I look forward to supporting her as she serves.

Me and my assistant, Kelly, at the last sale.

No comments: