Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Waiting Game...

Ahh, the last two weeks of being pregnant. The random contractions. The kicks in the ribs. Trips to the hospital in the middle of the night. Such fun. We had two false alarm trips with Joshua and I was determined not to get fooled this time around. Well, no such luck. Monday I had been having crampy contractions for about 15 hours and started to get worried, so I drove myself to the hospital at 3:00 am Tuesday. After monitoring me for a while, they still couldn't tell whether I was really in labor or not, so they recommended I stay and "catch up on my sleep"....seeing as it was 6 am and I'd been up since before 2. By the time I woke up at noon, the contractions had stopped, so I came home. But, progress has been made...will this little guy come this week?! Who knows! Guess we have to just wait and see.

No comments: