Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Dyed Diapers

So, in my cloth diaper journey I have discovered that I prefer Indian prefolds to Chinese ones as they are much softer. So, I decided to purchase some additional Indian ones...which of course I *had* to color! :) Despite being still sick with my 4th bout of strep this Spring, I decided to dye them last night. I LOVE how the colors turned out!!

I am planning to sell most of the chinese ones since we aren't using them as much anymore...and so I am not up to my eyeballs in diapers. :) And here are pictures of Andrew sporting this colorful cuteness...This first pic is the face he makes when he hears the camera turn on. So cute!


3 comments:

Rachael said...

These are so cute, I cloth diaper too and would love to know how to do this! I got here through Eve's website, in case you wondering! Could you do another post with some instructions?! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Andrew always looks happy.
Amazing....

Cherie said...

Oh my goodness, those are super cute!

If I ever have another baby, I will certainly be knocking on your door for directions to do this myself!