Thursday, December 7, 2017

Our Little Lemon

I'm updating because I know many of you want to know...as of this morning we still have a heartbeat! 14 weeks yesterday. Thank you for your continued prayers and messages. I have been so on-edge for the last few weeks and as a result have been checking on baby every week. I am trying to stay hopeful and at this point have good reason to be, but I have just had the hardest time relaxing. My latest loss (which happened in 2007) was at about 15 weeks, so I don't feel all the way out of the woods just yet. And I'm really thankful for a practice that lets me call them up and say "I need a heartbeat check today!!"  

And yes, I am still exhausted all the time and terribly nauseated, although my food aversions seem to be lifting a bit.



No comments: