Friday, September 8, 2017

Finding Fun

We're at the beach for summer's last hurrah and, at the encouraging of some of my friends to have more fun in life, I decided to prank the boys... Toothpaste in the Oreos. The reactions: Joshua thought I'd stored the cookies with peppermint essential oil, Andrew thought it was odd but ate the whole thing, Caleb (who had the benefit of the other two's experience) bit in and said "Is this toothpaste??! Eliana handed hers back. ðŸ˜‚😂😂 It was priceless and very fun. :)


I also judged a sand castle building contest.  The grouchy two year old who only wanted mom made it impossible for me to build myself.  All the boys, Philip, Grandpa and Aunt D participated.  Everyone won a category. :)

And in the interest of doing something ridiculous to make a memory, I held Philip up on our date.  Again, priceless.  LOL.


No comments: