Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Clandestinely Crafty

Oh dear. All these years I have tried to maintain that I am *NOT* a crafty (read: craft loving). I am starting to think it may all be a front to convince my kids I wouldn't be good at popsicle stick art. But would you believe what I did last week: I DYED diapers. Who'd a thunk it? Andrew wears prefolds (the kind of cloth diapers our moms used to use) during the day and they were all white. It was getting a little boring, especially if you compare to some of the amazing fluffy eye feasts that some people diaper their children with (like this little guy). So, I decided to color mine. I am very pleased with how they turned out...and love the fact that now Andrew's bottom is draped in color. LOL. I'll have to get a pic of him one of these days sporting the new look, but at the moment, he's sleeping, so none of that.

Here's how they looked before (although this picture is from cottonbabies because I forgot to take one!):
And here's how they look now. I did about 32 of them, so this isn't all of them, but this is all four colors:

So much cuter! :)


No comments: